top of page

How to Enroll

If you would like to enroll your child (or enroll yourself if you are 18 years old or older), please complete the following steps:  


1)  Print and complete each of the following forms to bring with you to your intake meeting (If you do not have access to a computer/printer, copies can be given and completed at the intake meeting):

MVCS 22+ Forms (Click on each for link to access form):

2)  Attend Intake Meeting.  Both student and guardian (if student is not 18 years or older) must attend an Intake Meeting and bring the completed forms above and the following documents to register: 


Documents (The following documents will be copied and returned during the intake meeting):

  • Proof of Residency (i.e. A lease or rental contract, utility bill, or an official mailing)

  • Parent/Guardian Photo Identification (if student is not 18 years or older)

  • Divorce decree, adoption papers or custody documents (if applicable)

  • Student’s Birth Certificate 



Jon Peterson Special Needs Scholarship

The Jon Peterson Special Needs (JPSN) Scholarship Program provides scholarships to students who are eligible to attend kindergarten through 12th grade and have an Individualized Education Program (IEP) from their district. The amount of each scholarship will be based on the primary disability condition identified on the student's Evaluation Team Report (ETR). 

Autism Scholarship

The Autism Scholarship Program (ASP) gives the parents of children with autism who qualify for a scholarship the choice to send the child to a special education program other than the one operated by the school district of residence to receive their education and the services outlined in the child's individualized education program (IEP).

bottom of page